Have you found yourself just feeling tired lately? Rundown? Sluggish? Or simply too worn out to do any of the things on your to-do list?
If so, you're probably suffering from fatigue, and you're not the only one. Around two-thirds of Americans report that they are constantly fatigued. And fatigue is a common reason for people to seek medical attention.
Is there a way to treat symptoms associated with fatigue quickly at home? Yes! An IV infusion from our team can fill your body with vitamins to help with exhaustion and get you back to your normal, energetic self.
Featuring Myers Cocktail
What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue has many possible causes. For some, fatigue might be a side effect of lifestyle choices like excessive alcohol or drug use, lack of sleep, excess stress, or an unhealthy diet. Strenuous exercise can lead to fatigue, but an overly sedentary lifestyle can cause it, too. And of course, fatigue is a common symptom of conditions like cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, sleep apnea, and many more.
Just as fatigue has many causes, it also has many possible remedies. For some, a good night's sleep or restful staycation may be all it takes to restore balance and wellness. But for others — especially those with fatigue affecting other areas of their lives — IV therapy might be the best treatment for chronic fatigue.
Common causes of fatigue include:
- Sleep problems: Getting little or poor-quality sleep can lead to fatigue over time. Sleep deprivation can be related to insomnia, sleep apnea, and other disorders, as well as shift work and working late.
- Mental health issues: Mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, stress, grief and eating disorders can all lead to fatigue, either on their own or due to their effects on sleep quality.
- Illness or infection: Illnesses and infections that can cause fatigue include the flu, tuberculosis, HIV, hepatitis, infectious mononucleosis, fibromyalgia, pneumonia, asthma, coronary heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and more. A weakened immune system can also make you feel fatigued.
- Chronic pain: People with chronic pain often struggle to sleep through the night and wake up poorly rested, which can lead to persistent fatigue.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: Fatigue may also be its own medical condition known as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) or myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME). Between 836,000 and 2.5 million Americans suffer from CFS or ME. Fatigue with CFS does not improve with rest.
Fight Fatigue with IV Therapy
Many of our patients have found fast and lasting relief to symptoms associated with fatigue when they use IV therapy for fatigue. Our IV treatments replenish vital nutrients in your body, which can give you a boost of energy and eliminate that tired, worn-down feeling!
What kind of IV can treat symptoms associated with fatigue? Our most popular is the Myers' Cocktail. This includes a special blend of vitamins to help with fatigue, including:
- Vitamin B Complex and B-12: Vitamin B can help improve energy production and decrease symptoms of fatigue
- Glutathione: This antioxidant helps fight off free radicals and supports energy production throughout the body.
The Myers' Cocktail also contains many vitamins and minerals that can improve your overall health, helping boost your energy levels.
And if you're looking for additional vitamins that can help you feel restored and energized, you can mix vitamins add-ins into your IV, too. An extra shot of B-12 or some NAD+ can make a huge difference toward beating your fatigue.
Schedule an Appointment
Whether you're suffering from fatigue, migraines, anxiety, or any other ailment, our team can help relieve your symptoms and achieve greater overall wellness. And best of all, you can get your IV therapy for fatigue without even getting off the couch! Our team of healthcare providers can administer your IV in your home, office, or hotel.
Fatigue shouldn't keep you from living your full, busy life. So, don't let it! Contact us today to schedule an appointment and see how IV therapy can help you overcome fatigue and feel better than ever.