If you’re feeling lousy right now, there’s a good chance you’re dehydrated. Lack of fluids contributes to many poor health conditions, from fatigue and nausea to everything in between. And while we all know that water is vital to a healthy body and lifestyle, some 75% of Americans suffer from dehydration.
Don’t let dehydration keep you from feeling your best! We offer IV saline infusions that will keep your body hydrated and healthy, so you can say goodbye to uncomfortable symptoms and perform your best all day long.
Purely Saline IV Package - $110
We offer an IV Saline Solution as our cheapest package. This IV is designed for those with allergies or intolerances to other add-ins, or for those who just need to rehydrate. The cost of this IV drip includes travel fees to our service areas that includes most of the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Our Saline IV Package in Texas
Patients use saline IV packages to alleviate symptoms associated with all manner of health conditions. Hangover symptoms improve with this solution. Viral sickness starts to subside. And you can even use IV saline infusions to combat morning sickness or assist in athletic recovery!
What makes saline IV so effective? It sends saline solution hydration directly into your bloodstream. This allows your body to absorb more fluids and get relief from your symptoms almost instantly. No matter what you’re feeling, hydration can help you recuperate — and our IVs speed up your recovery.
What Is an IV Saline Solution?
You might be wondering, what is in a saline solution IV? After all, if it rehydrates your body, isn’t it just water?
Not exactly. Our IV saline infusions contain 0.9% sodium chloride, which includes sterile water and salt. This solution is an isotonic crystalloid solution. This means it can balance fluid levels inside and outside your cells and that it contains tiny sodium chloride particles that pass through your blood into your tissue and cells. This helps you get the maximum benefit from your saline solution and see the greatest improvement for your health.
Who Typically Receives a Saline-Only IV?
People who have allergies or sensitivities to certain compounds or need pure hydration choose our Purely Saline package. It works as a great entry-level option if you want to try out the benefits of IV therapy. Saline is perfectly safe and healthy for your body, which is why all our IV packages include 1,000 ccs of it. But if you want to use IV therapy to improve your health, why opt for a pure saline option? By delivering saline solution directly to your bloodstream, saline IV therapy helps you get hydrated quickly to alleviate a variety of symptoms.
While anyone can get a saline drip to rehydrate quickly, there are some who will particularly benefit from saline IV infusions, like:
- People with allergies or sensitivities: A pure saline IV drip will allow you to rehydrate without the risk of an allergic reaction to a vitamin or mineral in another treatment.
- Newcomers to IV therapy: If you’re unsure what kind of treatment you want (or if IV therapy is right for you), a saline drip is a great way to gauge your reaction to IVs.
- People who just need to rehydrate: Want to hydrate quickly without extra vitamins or minerals? A saline infusion delivers exactly that!
Symptoms Alleviated With Normal Saline
Dehydration has a connection to a variety of health conditions and symptoms. By restoring your body's fluids, a saline solution can alleviate dehydration issues associated with:
- Hangovers: Dehydration causes many of the symptoms associated with hangovers. Saline IV therapy relieves dehydration and restores electrolytes to target your hangover.
- Colds and the flu: Viral illnesses that involve vomiting and a fever can cause dehydration that exacerbates symptoms. A saline IV can help you stay hydrated while sick to help you recover.
- Athletic recovery: After intense athletic activity, you need to restore your body's fluids and electrolytes. You can do just that by receiving saline IV therapy.
- Morning sickness: If morning sickness has you feeling dehydrated, you can quickly hydrate with saline IV therapy. Saline IV therapy also contains no additional medicine for safety during pregnancy.
Available Add-Ons for Your Saline IV
For an additional fee, you can get these add-ons for your saline therapy: