If you haven't been feeling like yourself lately — whether you are recovering from an illness or constantly fighting fatigue — an Extreme Wellness IV from Lone Star IV Medics can help. The essential nutrients in this treatment can enhance your body's systems and give you the energy you need to face the day, week and month ahead.
What Is an Extreme Wellness IV?
The Extreme Wellness IV provides exactly what its name suggests — enhanced well-being. The essential vitamins and minerals present in this treatment are all helpful for supporting your immune system, internal functioning, mental clarity and then some. Wherever your body needs some extra assistance, sending the vital ingredients in this IV directly into the bloodstream can help you feel rejuvenated faster.
Included Ingredients That Are Essential to Recovery
To create this powerful treatment, our team has taken some of our most popular IVs and nutrients and packaged them into one. Check out all the quality ingredients involved in providing extreme wellness.
Our Myers' Cocktail IV is so popular that we decided to improve it, crafting our Ultimate Myers' Cocktail with higher doses of vitamin C and glutathione. These ingredients are especially helpful for supporting your immune system. The specific ingredients in the Ultimate Myers' portion of the Extreme Wellness IV include:
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin helps your body create new red blood cells, nerves and DNA while playing an important role in protein metabolism, and it is often used to reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B complex contains B6, riboflavin and folic acid, which are all vital in providing more energy and supporting proper brain functioning.
- Vitamin C: As we previously mentioned, vitamin C is vital to a robust immune system. It also assists with bone, muscle and blood vessel health.
- Glutathione: Glutathione pairs well with vitamin C for the ultimate free radical-fighting team.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a popular nutrient due to its ability to reduce migraine symptoms, and it can also help regulate your circulatory system.
- Zinc: Zinc offers anti-inflammatory properties, assisting with your body's wound healing and metabolism.
NAD, short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme that primarily fuels metabolic functions involved in turning food into energy. It also helps other proteins regulate various cellular functions, especially in the brain.
With the NAD in this IV, you can benefit from:
- Increased energy: Through converting food into energy, NAD helps fight fatigue and regenerate the body at the cellular level.
- Enhanced cell regeneration: NAD can support faster healing from injuries by regenerating various cells, especially those that repair damaged DNA.
- Greater cognitive clarity: This coenzyme has shown promise in improving long-term cognitive health, potentially clearing brain fog and reducing the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Slower aging: As we age, our bodies will produce less NAD, which can contribute to physical maturing. By supplementing your NAD levels, you can look and feel more youthful.
Amino acids can be sorted into three classifications — essential, nonessential and conditional. In our Extreme Wellness IV, we have added a blend of nine essential amino acids. These ingredients and their benefits include:
- Histidine: Helps with proper digestion, immunity, circadian rhythm and sexual function.
- Isoleucine: Supports muscle function, energy supply and immune system strength.
- Leucine: Maintains blood sugar levels, wound healing and muscle repair.
- Lysine: Creates strong bones, clear skin, and enzyme and hormone production.
- Methionine: Assists in growing tissue, steadying metabolism, retaining minerals and eliminating toxins.
- Phenylalanine: Works to develop other amino acids and neurotransmitters.
- Threonine: Forms collagen and elastin and metabolizes fat.
- Tryptophan: Produces serotonin for mood stabilization and melatonin for sleep regulation.
- Valine: Builds healthy muscles and supplies energy.
L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that works to turn body fat into energy. Adding extra L-carnitine into your body through an IV supports your heart and brain operation, muscle movement, and other functions. Many athletes like to take L-carnitine for enhanced exercise performance and weight loss.
When Should You Use Extreme Wellness?
Packed with ingredients, this IV is helpful in any situation where you'd need extra support, such as when you are:
- Dehydrated: A lack of proper hydration can lead you to feel tired, nauseous, lightheaded and intensely thirsty. Of course, drinking water is always a good solution, but IV therapy can get you back to where you need to be much faster. The Extreme Wellness IV contains a saline solution that contains electrolytes and several nutrients for efficient hydration.
- Hungover: An intense headache and nausea after a night out with friends can have you questioning your life decisions. Thankfully, Lone Star IV Medics has your back, helping you replenish fluids and nutrients to flush out toxins and rehydrate your body with this IV treatment.
- Sick: If you have fallen ill with the flu or the annual cold you experience when the seasons change, our Extreme Wellness IV can get you back on your feet in no time. Its healthy dose of magnesium can also help you fight migraines.
- Pregnant: The Ultimate Myers' Cocktail is our most popular IV package for expecting mothers — especially those battling morning sickness. As you try to get enough nutrients for two, let the Extreme Wellness IV help fill in the gaps.
You can even benefit from this treatment if you feel perfectly healthy, as our Extreme Wellness IV is ideal for preventive reasons. Choose this option to prepare your body for the flu season or pregame for your weekend-long bachelorette party — whatever you need to feel your absolute best.
What Does Extreme Wellness Cost in Texas?
Because the Extreme Wellness IV consists of several treatments in one, this package costs $625. This cost covers your high-quality IV and our travel to your location. That's right — there are no extra travel fees when you book with Lone Star IV Medics.
This is the base price, but you are more than welcome to add additional nutrients to your IV for the ultimate IV drip, which will cost more. These ingredients include:
- Normal saline
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
While the Extreme Wellness IV has several of these vitamins and minerals already, you can let us know if you'd like to increase the dosage.
Schedule Your Extreme Wellness IV Today
Lone Star IV Medics is passionate about our community and serves several areas around Texas, including Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. When you schedule your appointment for the Extreme Wellness IV from Lone Star IV Medics, we will meet you at your preferred location — from your home to your office to your hotel room. Simply contact our team online or call (214) 441-7869 to request a visit today.