NAD+ IV is an anti-aging IV therapy and potential addiction treatment formulated to help boost your body's levels of NAD+. Get your mind and energy back with an at-home IV infusion.
Our team of healthcare providers serves most of Texas including most of the Dallas Fort Worth area. We offer fast, in-home IV therapy. When you choose our team, you'll be able to customize our NAD+ IV infusion to your specific symptoms and find relief fast — all from the comfort of your home. NAD+ IV treatment starts at $200 for 100 mg and goes up to $800 for 1000mg.
What Is NAD+?
NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme occupying almost every cell in the body. It's primary purpose is to fuel metabolic reactions by enabling mitochondria, or the power stations of the cell, to convert food into energy. This energy allows the body to sustain all its functions.
NAD+ is also required for the efficient energy transfer from food to tissues. NAD+ doesn't just serve the DNA of humans — it also keeps DNA healthy in the cells of bacteria, plants, yeast and mammals. NAD+ has two sets of reactions in the human body, including:
- Helping turn food into nutrients the body can use in performing metabolic processes.
- Working as a helper molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions.
Benefits of NAD+
NAD+ IV benefits include:
- Helps overcome fatigue: A NAD+ IV infusion helps supply the energy the body needs on a cellular level to heal.
- Maximizes brain function: NAD+ promotes the process of mitochondrial biogenesis and helps protect cells from toxins and damage.
- Aids with cell regeneration: Increasing NAD+ levels throughout your body allows it to heal itself from injury more effectively. The coenzyme is crucial to the activation of poly ADP-ribose polymerases (PARPs), which help repair damaged DNA.
- Slows aging: Sirtuin enzymes and NAD+ can turn off specific genes that promote issues related to aging, fat storage and blood sugar management.
Uses of NAD+
NAD+ IV benefits cells by acting as fuel for many critical biological processes, such as:
- Fortifying cells' defense systems
- Repairing damaged DNA
- Converting food into energy
- Setting the body's circadian rhythms
Because NAD+ levels decline with age, the human body does not have an unlimited supply. Low NAD+ levels have been associated with many health issues such as Alzheimer's, heart disease, diabetes and vision loss. Animal research has suggested that increasing levels of NAD+ may reverse signs of aging and lower the risk of many chronic diseases.
Get In-Home NAD+ IVs Now
At Lone Star IV Medics, we're committed to delivering fast and reliable NAD+ IV infusions so you get the relief you need, when you need it. When you call or text us, we'll send a member of our team of healthcare providers to your home, office or hotel to assess your symptoms and vital signs. We'll then help you determine the best in-home IV therapy for your needs, including any add-ins or extra fluids.
Use our online scheduling software or text us at (214) 470-2008 to book your NAD+ IV appointment today!