Your body needs vitamin C to keep you healthy in many ways. This vitamin is essential for forming blood vessels, cartilage, muscle and collagen. It also helps your immune system fight off viruses and bacteria.
With all the possible benefits of vitamin C, it should be no surprise that we at Lone Star IV Medics want you to experience them all. That’s why we invite you to add a vitamin C drip to our IV treatment packages to take your health to the next level.
Now Offering A Higher-Dose Vitamin C IV!
Vitamin C IV Therapy Near You
Typically, we get vitamin C from eating foods like broccoli, citrus fruits and spinach. However, sometimes — like when you feel a cold coming on — you might want an extra dose of vitamin C to help lessen symptoms or prevent sickness altogether. And when you do, Lone Star IV Medics can deliver that dose right to your door.
We offer vitamin C in several IV packages — including our best-selling Myers’ Cocktail. We can add vitamin C to any of our packages or give you pure saline with a vitamin C add-in so that you can enjoy greater hydration and immune function. These infusions send vitamin C directly into your bloodstream, so you can start reaping the benefits in just 30 to 45 minutes.
Our Ultimate Myers' Cocktail provides up to 5,000 mg of vitamin C, anbd g! The Ultimate Myers' Cocktail also includes a healthcare provider traveling to your location in Dallas or the greater Fort Worth Area.
Our Ultimate Myers' Cocktail provides up to 5,000 mg of vitamin C, and for those seeking an even higher dose, our highest option provides up to 10,000 mg of vitamin C. The Ultimate Myers' Cocktail includes a healthcare provider traveling to your location in Dallas or the greater Fort Worth area.
IV Therapy for Vitamin C Support
Many of us get vitamin C from fruits and vegetables. Foods like oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli and tomatoes are excellent sources of this vitamin. But for about 7% of Americans, low levels of vitamin C are an issue.
If you have a vitamin C deficiency, you may suffer from:
- Dry, damaged or bumpy skin
- Easy bruising
- Slow-healing wounds
- Weak bones
- Joint pain
- Bleeding gums
- Tooth loss
- A poor immune system
Vitamin C IV therapy is a great way to support your overall health and quickly receive an effective dose of the vitamins you need.
Who Can Benefit From Vitamin C IV Infusions?
Anyone can enjoy the benefits of a vitamin C IV. The additional vitamin in your system will help promote wellness across several functions in your body, making you feel healthier overall.
What’s more, vitamin C IV therapy can help manage the following:
- Depression: Oxidation in the body can contribute to mood disorders like depression or anxiety. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C can help manage some symptoms related to mood.
- Allergies: Vitamin C can act as an antihistamine, helping relieve some allergy symptoms.
- Smoother skin: Because Vitamin C promotes collagen production, it can help improve the look of your skin.
- Immunity boosts: Vitamin C supports your immune system, helping keep you healthy even in the midst of flu season.
- Support cancer treatments: Some research suggests that vitamin C IV therapy might help reduce toxicity levels in the body after chemotherapy, which could reduce damage to other cells. If you’re a cancer patient, consult your doctor before trying IV therapy.
Here are additional people who can benefit from a Vitamin C treatment:
- People struggling with alcoholism
- People who don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables
- People with eating disorders
- People with type 1 diabetics
- People with inflammatory bowel disease or other GI tract conditions
Additional Vitamin C IV Benefits
A vitamin C treatment can significantly improve your immune system and overall health. Vitamin C can help reduce stress, lower your risk of stroke, combat the effects of aging and reduce inflammation.
Enhanced Iron Absorption
Vitamin C can also improve your body's absorption of heme iron, the type of iron that you find in plant-based foods. As a result, it may help reduce your risk of anemia, especially if you have issues absorbing iron. Vegans and vegetarians can get more iron content from their food with the help of vitamin C.
Helps Prevent Vitamin C Deficiency
While rare in the United States, vitamin C deficiency can cause severe health symptoms. You may have an increased risk of vitamin C deficiency if you smoke, have certain diseases or eat a diet low in fruits and vegetables. By maintaining your vitamin C levels, you can reduce your risk of deficiency and the following issues:
- Scurvy, a disease that can cause gum inflammation, skin spots, corkscrew hairs, poor wound healing and dental issues
- Chronic fatigue and malaise
- Anemia resulting from insufficient iron absorption
At-Home Vitamin C IVs
Vitamin C IVs are beneficial when you want to quickly and efficiently relieve the symptoms associated with a strong illness. The hydration and added nutrients can also offer the support your body needs to overcome the disease and help you begin to feel like yourself again.
Our IV packages also contain a variety of other essential nutrients like vitamin B complex, zinc, magnesium and more. This ensures that your body has everything it needs to feel great and perform perfectly.
And here’s the best part — you can get the benefits of intravenous vitamin C at home! No need to waste time looking online for “IV vitamin C therapy near me” because Lone Star IV Medics will send a team of healthcare providers right to your door. That way, you can enjoy all the benefits of a vitamin C drip from the comfort of your couch.
Additional Add-Ins With Vitamin C
At Lone Star IV Medics, we are dedicated to helping you feel your very best. That’s why we let you add several add-ins to our vitamin C packages. With these add-ins and vitamins, you can design the ideal IV therapy for your unique health needs:
- B complex: B complex consists of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. While these nutrients each have a distinct purpose in the body, they all work together to break down proteins and fats to give you energy — and healthy hair and nails.
- Glutathione: This powerful antioxidant vitamin fights against inflammation and aging, helping rid the body of toxins and harmful chemicals.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential nutrient in our bodies that helps keep our heart rate steady and our blood pressure regular. Many individuals also choose to add magnesium to help their migraines.
- Zinc: Zinc is an immune supporter that pairs nicely with vitamin C. Together, these two nutrients can remedy stomach flu symptoms and support hormone production.
- NAD+: NAD — or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide — is an enzyme in the body that is responsible for giving the cells energy and supporting DNA repair and mitochondria function. This enzyme naturally decreases with age, so many people choose to add NAD to help reduce signs of aging.
- Normal saline: Your body can always use additional hydration with saline. This add-in is simple yet powerful, featuring sodium chloride in a saline solution to quickly hydrate your body and give you extra defense against cold and flu symptoms.
Where to Get Vitamin C IV Therapy?
While IVs are often associated with hospitals or clinics, Lone Star IV Medics can bring vitamin C infusions to you. Our mobile IV therapy service is designed to help our patients stay comfortable in their own environment — especially if they aren't feeling well in the first place.
Our team can serve you anywhere outside your home, as well, such as in your hotel room, office and more. We want to help you by meeting you wherever you are in our Texas service area.
Schedule In-Home Vitamin B IV Therapy
We offer B vitamins as an add-in or included in our Myer's Cocktail, Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. When you need B vitamins and hydration, consider the Bronze package. You can also choose a higher-tier package or incorporate add-ins to your IV therapy to enjoy more health benefits. For more information about our vitamin C IVs near you or to schedule a visit, contact our team today, call (214) 441-7487 or text us.