Every day, our bodies are exposed to countless free radicals. These unstable atoms are present in tobacco smoke, viruses, UV radiation, and much more, and they can do tons of damage to our cells. If you want to stay healthy, you need to fight off the effects of free radicals. To do that, you need to have plenty of antioxidants in your system.
One nutrient that can help you fight free radicals is glutathione, a compound made from amino acids called cysteine, glycine, and glutamine. This compound offers many health benefits — and there’s no better way to maximize those benefits than with a glutathione IV infusion.
What Does Glutathione Do?
Glutathione assists with many functions in your body. It supports your immune system, helps maintain mitochondrial DNA, and even transports mercury and other heavy metals out of the brain. But perhaps the most important thing glutathione does is combat free radicals to prevent cellular damage throughout your body.
When you use glutathione IV therapy, you’ll experience less oxidative stress, meaning less fatigue, weakness, and brain fog and greater overall health. This can help you be healthier and happier, so you can go about your day feeling good as new.
The Benefits of Our Glutathione IV Therapy
There are various health benefits of a glutathione IV, which is why this nutrient is a popular ingredient in many treatments. Some benefits include:
- Antioxidant benefits: A glutathione IV drip will protect your body from free radicals, which can help prevent you from developing autoimmune disorders, inflammatory diseases, and even some forms of cancer.
- Immune system support: Glutathione helps support your immune system by fortifying T-cell lymphocytes and helping your body stay strong against invading germs or viruses.
- Insulin management: Some research suggests that higher glutathione levels can help support your body’s fat-burning and insulin management processes, which can prevent conditions like type 2 diabetes from developing.
- Improved liver health: Glutathione can help detoxify the liver and break down alcohol, which helps improve the overall health of this important organ.
- Anti-aging benefits: Because of the antioxidant properties glutathione possesses, it can help reduce the effects of aging on your skin. With a glutathione IV drip, you may notice fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improved sleep: There is some evidence to suggest that glutathione can affect our circadian rhythms. If you want to avoid insomnia, glutathione Iv therapy might be the solution for you.
Who Can Benefit from Our Glutathione Drip?
Anyone can benefit from glutathione IV therapy, but it is particularly useful for people with weakened immune systems. If you’ve been feeling sick, fatigued, or foggy lately, this treatment will be great for you!
Liver Cell Protection
In people with liver disease, glutathione may also reduce liver cell damage. A lack of antioxidants, such as glutathione, could make liver cell death worse, exacerbating the effects of liver conditions. Glutathione shows positive liver effects in people with alcoholic and nonalcoholic liver diseases.
The effects of glutathione on liver cells may have a connection to the compound's ability to aid with liver detoxification. During the liver's conjugation process, enzymes such as glutathione make substances easier for the liver to process. Increasing your glutathione levels may help with this process, resulting in fewer toxins in your liver.
People with certain cosmetic and medical skin issues may also benefit from glutathione IV therapy. Glutathione can reduce the effects of aging on the skin, including wrinkles and dark spots. It may also improve psoriasis due to its anti-inflammatory benefits.
Alcohol Metabolization Support
Research shows that glutathione may help the body break down alcohol. When your body processes alcohol, it creates a carcinogenic byproduct known as acetaldehyde. Glutathione includes an amino acid that turns acetaldehyde into water and carbon dioxide. The body then eliminates these substances through urine.
Get IV Therapy at Home
Let our medics come to you to get a boost with in-home IV therapy. Book a visit by calling or texting 720-987-2155 or messaging our team online.